why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Laura Mercier
- Urban Decay
- Bobbi Brown
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz was referred to me through multiple sources, and after working with her, I can absolutely see why she was so highly recommended by other vendors I met. The day of the wedding Liz arrived on time and finished ahead of schedule. The way Liz did makeup was as if she has an intuitive sense for their personalities and style, and all of my ladies looked like the best versions of themselves. We also had so much FUN! Now, lets talk about my makeup. I literally wouldn’t have changed a thing. My makeup remained flawless all night. I drank, danced, and hugged, and it all stayed put. The value of not touching up your makeup on your wedding night is seriously priceless. I couldn’t more highly recommend Liz!
I’ve never looked so amazing in my life! I asked for the Kim Kardashian look (yes it’s true, I’m a little ashamed to admit it) and she delivered – my smoky eyes were amazing – she airbrushed my face and my skin looked natural and flawless, not caked on and fake. I absolutely loved it all, and Liz did an amazing job with my mom’s and sister’s makeup too (my sis said she looked better at my wedding than she did at her own wedding a few years back). Nothing smudged, it all lasted through an emotional ceremony, sweaty Greek dancing, all of it. Liz rocks. I HIGHLY recommend her. Love Liz! (Wish she could airbrush my face everyday…)
This is one vendor that will not add any additional stress to your big day. Liz answered every little question I had and found me a fantastic hair stylist! She has a calming personality and will not leave you disappointed! She is a must for your wedding and also take advantage of her great work for boudoir shoots, prom, rehearsal dinner, special anniversary dates and any other time you want to feel glamorous!
Liz was fantastic. She worked with me to fit my busy wedding day schedule and was accommodating to all of my needs. She listened to what I wanted and never tried to make me look like something I wasn’t. I was hesitant about hiring a makeup artist until I decided I’d rather not stress out about it that day. I am SO glad I did. Not only was it less stress on me, but it was actually a relaxing experience and one of the highlights of the day. Liz’s calm and collected attitude really helped bring everyone’s stress level down. Liz is an amazing makeup artist and will have you looking exactly how you imagined, only better.
Liz came highly recommended & I knew it would be a match as soon as I met her. She asked how I wanted to look, and even though I did an awful job of explaining, she went to work, and afterward, I sighed with relief, looking at my own reflection in the mirror. She made me look like ME! (except slightly enhanced) I knew I could trust her the day of the wedding. She did such a wonderful job with all my girls and moms. Everything was very natural, meaning they were recognizable. Liz has a real eye for what looks good on people, and is very trustworthy. I had an all day wedding and the makeup stayed put all day, dancing and crying and all!