why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Laura Mercier
- Urban Decay
- Bobbi Brown
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz did a great job! The makeup was exactly as we had discussed. It was a hot day and lots of dancing… and the makeup lasted all night long. She made me look like the flawless bride I wanted to be. My entire wedding party was very pleased. I would definitely recommend!
Liz Washer was amazing! She was so great to work with. Not only did my makeup look amazing, but it lasted all night long (even after shedding quite a few tears…) Liz was accommodating, knowledgeable and extremely professional. She had a great attitude and really set me at ease. I would recommend Liz Washer to anyone in need of a makeup artist for a wedding or a special event, she is absolutely the best!
I was so glad that Liz could be a part of our day! She was both friendly and professional, and I was thrilled with her work. My wife, our bridesmaids, and I do not wear a lot of makeup, so we all went to Liz with pretty vague ideas about what we wanted. Despite this, Liz was able to create looks that were exactly right for each of us. Our makeup lasted all day with no touch-ups, and our pictures looked spectacular. Hiring a makeup artist was a splurge for us, but absolutely worth it. I would recommend Liz to anyone!
Liz made my entire bridal party look and feel like we were walking the red carpet! I work in the makeup industry and I am super picky about my makeup. I loved that she was able to make everyone all look totally fabulous, age appropriate and comfortable. She didn’t overwhelm but she wasn’t afraid to go a bit more bold for me (the only “regular” makeup wearer of the bunch). I was scared that the makeup would rub off or “melt” and I had no reason to doubt! I looked as good at 4 am as I did at my first look at 2 pm!
Liz was fantastic. She worked with me to fit my busy wedding day schedule and was accommodating to all of my needs. She listened to what I wanted and never tried to make me look like something I wasn’t. I was hesitant about hiring a makeup artist until I decided I’d rather not stress out about it that day. I am SO glad I did. Not only was it less stress on me, but it was actually a relaxing experience and one of the highlights of the day. Liz’s calm and collected attitude really helped bring everyone’s stress level down. Liz is an amazing makeup artist and will have you looking exactly how you imagined, only better.