why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Laura Mercier
- Urban Decay
- Bobbi Brown
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
From my first phone call with Liz she was professional, a good listener, responsive, and kind. I felt completely comfortable while she was working on me, and even less stressed. She really listened to what my mother and I envisioned for our makeup and we were thrilled and amazed by the results! The colors that she used were completely complimentary to my skin tone and eye color. Her makeup made me feel so much more special than the makeup I usually wear to an event. My mother loved her makeup as well. She looked great, and some of the guests said that she looked younger. I would absolutely recommend Liz for wedding, or any special event makeup. She’s incredible!
Liz applied fabulous air-brushed and hand applied make-up to my 53-yr old face for my step daughter’s wedding. She also recommended a hair stylist which, me being from out of town, was a tremendous help. Between the two of them, I looked about 20 yrs younger and received countless compliments on my appearance throughout the long (and hot) celebratory day! The make-up stayed looking fresh through it all, and I felt great!
Liz was recommended to me by my wedding photographers and I’m so happy she was available for my wedding! From my first inquiry I knew she was going to be awesome! She was very responsive and even asked for some photos to gave her an idea of my weeding inspiration. At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and timeless! The morning of my wedding Liz was right on time even a little early. Everyone looked amazing and they couldn’t believe how natural the airbrush looked! I was so calm all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. Our makeup looked great all night long with hardly a touchup. I can’t recommend Liz enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does. If you’re thinking of booking Liz, act quick before she gets booked up!
Liz is amazing. I have never looked – or felt – so beautiful in my life. That is quite a feat given that I am 50! Regardless, Liz’s talent was equally appreciated by my 19 year old daughter. Liz came highly recommended by my photographer and did not disappoint!
You were such a great highlight of our special day and your professionalism and expertise is truly remarkable. I’m in weddings regularly and rarely come across someone so competent and capable. I wish you were part of my daily routine – but having you help me feel pretty on my wedding day was really an honor.