why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz came highly recommended & I knew it would be a match as soon as I met her. She asked how I wanted to look, and even though I did an awful job of explaining, she went to work, and afterward, I sighed with relief, looking at my own reflection in the mirror. She made me look like ME! (except slightly enhanced) I knew I could trust her the day of the wedding. She did such a wonderful job with all my girls and moms. Everything was very natural, meaning they were recognizable. Liz has a real eye for what looks good on people, and is very trustworthy. I had an all day wedding and the makeup stayed put all day, dancing and crying and all!
Liz did my and my bridal party’s makeup at my wedding, and was awesome. Most importantly, she did great work. I am a very particular person (especially at my wedding), and I literally looked in the mirror when she was done and didn’t want a single thing changed. In addition to being really good at her job, she is also super cool. She is very calm, which I really appreciated. She is organized and professional, and has an attitude towards weddings and makeups that I really appreciated. I would recommend her without reservation.
Liz did a fantastic job! She really listened to the style of make up everyone wanted. Everyone looked beautiful, natural, and most importantly, they all felt comfortable wearing it. My mother was hesitant about having her make up done at first, but ended up being so glad that she did. She keeps saying that she would like Liz to do her make up again whenever she has another wedding or event to go to. A bridesmaid who has been in multiple weddings within the last year said that she liked Liz’s work the best. My partner and I keep saying that we wish we knew how to apply make up like Liz does. All such wonderful signs of Liz’s work! We feel so lucky that she was part of our wedding day!
Liz was fantastic. She worked with me to fit my busy wedding day schedule and was accommodating to all of my needs. She listened to what I wanted and never tried to make me look like something I wasn’t. I was hesitant about hiring a makeup artist until I decided I’d rather not stress out about it that day. I am SO glad I did. Not only was it less stress on me, but it was actually a relaxing experience and one of the highlights of the day. Liz’s calm and collected attitude really helped bring everyone’s stress level down. Liz is an amazing makeup artist and will have you looking exactly how you imagined, only better.
As a professional photographer and sometimes model, I’ve worked with a lot of makeup artists. I met Liz in the latter capacity and was totally blown away by her work. Liz was able to create something striking while still keeping it fresh, young and very natural looking. Liz made my skin look flawless. I admired Liz’s work so much that I got in touch after the shoot to set up a makeup lesson. I feel like I’ve always done a pretty good job with my makeup, but the tricks and insight Liz provided changed the way I did my makeup, and totally for the better. From the first makeup application to the lesson and shopping trip, I had a truly fabulous experience!