why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
You were such a great highlight of our special day and your professionalism and expertise is truly remarkable. I’m in weddings regularly and rarely come across someone so competent and capable. I wish you were part of my daily routine – but having you help me feel pretty on my wedding day was really an honor.
Liz is amazing. I have never looked – or felt – so beautiful in my life. That is quite a feat given that I am 50! Regardless, Liz’s talent was equally appreciated by my 19 year old daughter. Liz came highly recommended by my photographer and did not disappoint!
Liz is simply fantastic. I was literally a blank slate for her to work with because I have a hair loss disorder and do not have any eyelashes or eyebrows. Liz brought out my best features and made me look absolutely fantastic and still like myself. My lashes and brows looked entirely natural and held up all night. Liz is talented, punctual, kind, and professional – she calmed my bridal jitters and even gave me a touch-up goodie bag! I never needed it because my makeup, including the false lashes, held up all night through tears, laughter, and lots of dancing!
Liz applied fabulous air-brushed and hand applied make-up to my 53-yr old face for my step daughter’s wedding. She also recommended a hair stylist which, me being from out of town, was a tremendous help. Between the two of them, I looked about 20 yrs younger and received countless compliments on my appearance throughout the long (and hot) celebratory day! The make-up stayed looking fresh through it all, and I felt great!
I was extremely hesitant to hire a makeup artist, as I have had such poor experiences in the past – Liz is the first makeup artist who has ever actually listened to what I wanted instead of doing what she thought would look good. After the trial I hired her immediately! The day of the wedding, all of my bridesmaids couldn’t stop looking at themselves in the mirror – we ALL looked beautiful but still looked like ourselves. Liz is talented, professional, and best of all caters to each person’s individual style. I have already recommended her to people I know – she is amazing!!!