why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Being a bride at 39 is a bit humbling, but when Liz was finished with me, I felt absolutely beautiful and glam. Liz did my makeup and my two teen daughters – they looked totally age appropriate and exactly like themselves. (My oldest asked for a retro look and she looked absolutely beautiful, and my 15 y.o. looked so natural and her big brown eyes just popped.) After a formal ceremony at 11am and then a rockin’ after party, I got back to our bridal suite at 1am (17 hours after application) and saw that not only did I still look fresh and my makeup still in place, my super sensitive skin never reacted to Liz’s makeup. Amazing!
Working with Liz was very important to me. I am a wedding photographer and I have rosacea and didn’t want to worry about my skin and of course wanted to look great for my photos. Liz put my mind at ease about the redness of my face. The trial was fun and I felt completely comfortable giving her feedback. She was fantastic to work with and I recommend her to all of my brides. I felt flawless and fabulous!!
After a very bad makeup trial with someone else, I had given up and decided to do my own makeup. My photographer, though, strongly recommended Liz and I am so glad I gave her a try. Liz’s makeup is flawless, she is a natural at putting everyone around her at ease and she really listens to her clients. I was married during the July heat wave – outside – and my makeup was flawless the entire day! Me & my bridesmaids aren’t normally makeup people & were nervous about looking too ‘done’ but the makeup looked natural and each of us were incredibly pleased with our look. I would recommend her to anyone!
Liz was incredible! From the makeup trial to the wedding day itself and all the crazy emails I sent in between she was professional, patient, understanding, personable, and friendly. She listened to my vision, understood the theme of my wedding (Victorian), and pulled off exactly what I was hoping for: Hollywood classy with a touch of smoky eye. Nothing too over the top but a bit more than the typical bride request. Liz simply nailed it! She also made my mother look like a Hollywood star from the 50’s! It literally brought me to tears to see my mother so naturally beautiful!
You were such a great highlight of our special day and your professionalism and expertise is truly remarkable. I’m in weddings regularly and rarely come across someone so competent and capable. I wish you were part of my daily routine – but having you help me feel pretty on my wedding day was really an honor.