why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz applied fabulous air-brushed and hand applied make-up to my 53-yr old face for my step daughter’s wedding. She also recommended a hair stylist which, me being from out of town, was a tremendous help. Between the two of them, I looked about 20 yrs younger and received countless compliments on my appearance throughout the long (and hot) celebratory day! The make-up stayed looking fresh through it all, and I felt great!
Liz was a pleasure to work with. Having her do makeup at my wedding was one of the first (and best!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. Liz is a true professional, and has a passion for her work. If you’re thinking about hiring her, go for it – but book early because she is in demand! Highly recommended.
Liz provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother/mother-in-law. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny.
Before I chose a date, a venue, a dress, or made any wedding related decisions other than saying “yes!” when my partner proposed, I knew I wanted Liz Washer to do my make-up. She was perfect to work with: professional, funny, and calming. More importantly, she made me look and feel fabulous. The end result: an overwhelming desire to make eyes at myself in the mirror, giddy with appreciation of my own features expertly framed, enhanced, and highlighted. Liz is a fantastic make-up artist and the best gift I gave myself on my wedding day. I would recommend her (emphatically!) to any bride!
You were such a great highlight of our special day and your professionalism and expertise is truly remarkable. I’m in weddings regularly and rarely come across someone so competent and capable. I wish you were part of my daily routine – but having you help me feel pretty on my wedding day was really an honor.