why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Laura Mercier
- Urban Decay
- Bobbi Brown
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz was fantastic. She worked with me to fit my busy wedding day schedule and was accommodating to all of my needs. She listened to what I wanted and never tried to make me look like something I wasn’t. I was hesitant about hiring a makeup artist until I decided I’d rather not stress out about it that day. I am SO glad I did. Not only was it less stress on me, but it was actually a relaxing experience and one of the highlights of the day. Liz’s calm and collected attitude really helped bring everyone’s stress level down. Liz is an amazing makeup artist and will have you looking exactly how you imagined, only better.
After a very bad makeup trial with someone else, I had given up and decided to do my own makeup. My photographer, though, strongly recommended Liz and I am so glad I gave her a try. Liz’s makeup is flawless, she is a natural at putting everyone around her at ease and she really listens to her clients. I was married during the July heat wave – outside – and my makeup was flawless the entire day! Me & my bridesmaids aren’t normally makeup people & were nervous about looking too ‘done’ but the makeup looked natural and each of us were incredibly pleased with our look. I would recommend her to anyone!
Liz was incredible! From the makeup trial to the wedding day itself and all the crazy emails I sent in between she was professional, patient, understanding, personable, and friendly. She listened to my vision, understood the theme of my wedding (Victorian), and pulled off exactly what I was hoping for: Hollywood classy with a touch of smoky eye. Nothing too over the top but a bit more than the typical bride request. Liz simply nailed it! She also made my mother look like a Hollywood star from the 50’s! It literally brought me to tears to see my mother so naturally beautiful!
I have struggled with severe rosacea, psoriasis, broken capillaries, and sensitive yet oily skin for years, so I spent a great deal of time researching makeup options. From my first email with Liz, I knew she was the perfect makeup artist for me. Not only did she respond extremely quickly and professionally, she actually took the time to clearly address every single question I had. When Liz was done, I had the flawless skin of a model in a magazine, yet I felt as if I had just put on some lotion. I never wanted to wash it off! If you want makeup tailored to your features that will look perfect in every photo, applied by a calming professional, hire Liz!
I was so glad that Liz could be a part of our day! She was both friendly and professional, and I was thrilled with her work. My wife, our bridesmaids, and I do not wear a lot of makeup, so we all went to Liz with pretty vague ideas about what we wanted. Despite this, Liz was able to create looks that were exactly right for each of us. Our makeup lasted all day with no touch-ups, and our pictures looked spectacular. Hiring a makeup artist was a splurge for us, but absolutely worth it. I would recommend Liz to anyone!