why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz Washer was amazing! She was so great to work with. Not only did my makeup look amazing, but it lasted all night long (even after shedding quite a few tears…) Liz was accommodating, knowledgeable and extremely professional. She had a great attitude and really set me at ease. I would recommend Liz Washer to anyone in need of a makeup artist for a wedding or a special event, she is absolutely the best!
Liz was a dream to work with. She knew the perfect makeup to go with my vintage look, and I never felt more beautiful! Also, she did wonderful work with my partner who wanted only minimal makeup to make her skin ready for the photographs. My mom had a lot of fun working with her as well, and looked so beautiful. Liz was super professional and met us where we were getting our hair done, which made the process so fun and simple. She was very calm and fun to talk to, which really helped me with my pre-wedding jitters. I would very highly recommend her to anybody looking to have professional makeup done.
Liz was the first and last makeup artist I considered for my wedding! When I started my search (about six months out), I was impressed by her website and reviews. Once we started emailing, I was blown away by her responsiveness. Liz asked lots of questions before and during the trial to ensure my look came out the way I wanted. I loved the way I looked and felt after both the trial and the wedding. The day of the wedding, she was all set up and ready to go when I got back home from the salon. We felt totally relaxed the morning of! I would highly recommend Liz as your makeup artist!
From my first phone call with Liz she was professional, a good listener, responsive, and kind. I felt completely comfortable while she was working on me, and even less stressed. She really listened to what my mother and I envisioned for our makeup and we were thrilled and amazed by the results! The colors that she used were completely complimentary to my skin tone and eye color. Her makeup made me feel so much more special than the makeup I usually wear to an event. My mother loved her makeup as well. She looked great, and some of the guests said that she looked younger. I would absolutely recommend Liz for wedding, or any special event makeup. She’s incredible!
Liz is a true artist who knows color and lighting, and more importantly, how makeup will look in print. She listens to what YOU want, and is eager to help create the look you want for your big day. She’s relaxed, friendly and professional, all at the same time. Liz arrived the morning of my wedding on time and ready to work with a smile on her face and a sweet, calming demeanor. I was tremendously relaxed while in her chair–a welcome feeling for a bride on her wedding day. I was excited to give Liz carte blanche, and she did not disappoint! I especially loved how she blended the colors on my eyes. We all looked fabulous (if I do say so myself) in our photos, hours after it was flawlessly applied, even through rain, crying and dancing. If you are making the investment in professional photography for your wedding, hiring Liz is a no-brainer. She books up FAST, so don’t delay. You will be so glad you did.