why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Laura Mercier
- Urban Decay
- Bobbi Brown
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
You were such a great highlight of our special day and your professionalism and expertise is truly remarkable. I’m in weddings regularly and rarely come across someone so competent and capable. I wish you were part of my daily routine – but having you help me feel pretty on my wedding day was really an honor.
Liz provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother/mother-in-law. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny.
Liz helped me feel happy, frisky, and even BEAUTIFUL in front of that scary camera. I was full of weird anxieties (‘I don’t want to look too made-up!’) and I am absolutely overjoyed with the result. I’ll probably be using these headshots for the next ten years … at which point I will go straight back to Liz and [photographer] Lesley!
Liz is a wonderful makeup artist and I am happy she was present on my wedding day to bring out everyone’s natural beauty. We had an eclectic group, from grandmothers in the 90’s to a mid twenties bride, in quite the variety of skin tones, and Liz just made everyone glow. Liz made me look striking and glamorous but still natural. She is also a very calming and easygoing person, so you will look forward to having her near you for your big event!
Liz did my and my bridal party’s makeup at my wedding, and was awesome. Most importantly, she did great work. I am a very particular person (especially at my wedding), and I literally looked in the mirror when she was done and didn’t want a single thing changed. In addition to being really good at her job, she is also super cool. She is very calm, which I really appreciated. She is organized and professional, and has an attitude towards weddings and makeups that I really appreciated. I would recommend her without reservation.