why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz, I can’t thank you enough for the FABULOUS job that you did!!!! My friends absolutely LOVED you!!! My one friend Colleen has been in literally 9 weddings this summer and she said that you were by far the best person she has had do her make-up!!! They all want you to live with them so you can make them beautiful everyday! As for me I didn’t wash my face until Tuesday LOL!! Look forward to needing a make-up artist again just so I can call you up!!! Thank you a million for everything!!!!!
Before I chose a date, a venue, a dress, or made any wedding related decisions other than saying “yes!” when my partner proposed, I knew I wanted Liz Washer to do my make-up. She was perfect to work with: professional, funny, and calming. More importantly, she made me look and feel fabulous. The end result: an overwhelming desire to make eyes at myself in the mirror, giddy with appreciation of my own features expertly framed, enhanced, and highlighted. Liz is a fantastic make-up artist and the best gift I gave myself on my wedding day. I would recommend her (emphatically!) to any bride!
I was so glad that Liz could be a part of our day! She was both friendly and professional, and I was thrilled with her work. My wife, our bridesmaids, and I do not wear a lot of makeup, so we all went to Liz with pretty vague ideas about what we wanted. Despite this, Liz was able to create looks that were exactly right for each of us. Our makeup lasted all day with no touch-ups, and our pictures looked spectacular. Hiring a makeup artist was a splurge for us, but absolutely worth it. I would recommend Liz to anyone!
From my first phone call with Liz she was professional, a good listener, responsive, and kind. I felt completely comfortable while she was working on me, and even less stressed. She really listened to what my mother and I envisioned for our makeup and we were thrilled and amazed by the results! The colors that she used were completely complimentary to my skin tone and eye color. Her makeup made me feel so much more special than the makeup I usually wear to an event. My mother loved her makeup as well. She looked great, and some of the guests said that she looked younger. I would absolutely recommend Liz for wedding, or any special event makeup. She’s incredible!
Don’t hesitate – if you’re thinking about booking Liz for your wedding do it now! She is fantastic and books up fast! Liz did a wonderful job. Even my husband who usually doesn’t like makeup said that my makeup was perfect. Liz applied individual false lashes which really made my eyes pop! She did a wonderful job on my mom and bridesmaids – each one requested something different and she tailored each look to their requests. She really can do anything, you just have to communicate what you want and you will not be disappointed. She uses airbrush makeup that somehow evens you out without looking heavy at all. Highly recommended!!!