why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz was recommended to me by my wedding photographers and I’m so happy she was available for my wedding! From my first inquiry I knew she was going to be awesome! She was very responsive and even asked for some photos to gave her an idea of my weeding inspiration. At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and timeless! The morning of my wedding Liz was right on time even a little early. Everyone looked amazing and they couldn’t believe how natural the airbrush looked! I was so calm all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. Our makeup looked great all night long with hardly a touchup. I can’t recommend Liz enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does. If you’re thinking of booking Liz, act quick before she gets booked up!
Liz was really sweet, personable and so easy to work with. She also made you feel so comfortable which is really important. You could tell from the moment you met her that she knew exactly what she was doing and that she loves her job : ) She was also very accommodating when it came to scheduling our trial since I had to fly up from Florida and only had a specific date in which I could do it. She really did an amazing job, everyone looked beautiful! I would highly recommend her to anyone.
I had no-makeup-wearing, ‘please do not overdo it my significant other doesn’t like to see me in a lot of makeup,’ skeptics in my bridal party and after Liz was through with them, makeup converts. Liz’s talent is unmatched. I feel so lucky that she happened to have a Saturday open. Be smarter than me and book her way in advance and convince all the girls in your party to get her services. She made me the best version of myself & on top of that was so fun/easy to work with. Everything was effortless about the entire process – from trial to wedding day finish. Liz should and will be the easiest decision you’ve made for your wedding!
Liz was referred to me through multiple sources, and after working with her, I can absolutely see why she was so highly recommended by other vendors I met. The day of the wedding Liz arrived on time and finished ahead of schedule. The way Liz did makeup was as if she has an intuitive sense for their personalities and style, and all of my ladies looked like the best versions of themselves. We also had so much FUN! Now, lets talk about my makeup. I literally wouldn’t have changed a thing. My makeup remained flawless all night. I drank, danced, and hugged, and it all stayed put. The value of not touching up your makeup on your wedding night is seriously priceless. I couldn’t more highly recommend Liz!
Don’t hesitate – if you’re thinking about booking Liz for your wedding do it now! She is fantastic and books up fast! Liz did a wonderful job. Even my husband who usually doesn’t like makeup said that my makeup was perfect. Liz applied individual false lashes which really made my eyes pop! She did a wonderful job on my mom and bridesmaids – each one requested something different and she tailored each look to their requests. She really can do anything, you just have to communicate what you want and you will not be disappointed. She uses airbrush makeup that somehow evens you out without looking heavy at all. Highly recommended!!!