why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
I had no-makeup-wearing, ‘please do not overdo it my significant other doesn’t like to see me in a lot of makeup,’ skeptics in my bridal party and after Liz was through with them, makeup converts. Liz’s talent is unmatched. I feel so lucky that she happened to have a Saturday open. Be smarter than me and book her way in advance and convince all the girls in your party to get her services. She made me the best version of myself & on top of that was so fun/easy to work with. Everything was effortless about the entire process – from trial to wedding day finish. Liz should and will be the easiest decision you’ve made for your wedding!
I was extremely hesitant to hire a makeup artist, as I have had such poor experiences in the past – Liz is the first makeup artist who has ever actually listened to what I wanted instead of doing what she thought would look good. After the trial I hired her immediately! The day of the wedding, all of my bridesmaids couldn’t stop looking at themselves in the mirror – we ALL looked beautiful but still looked like ourselves. Liz is talented, professional, and best of all caters to each person’s individual style. I have already recommended her to people I know – she is amazing!!!
Liz was the first and last makeup artist I considered for my wedding! When I started my search (about six months out), I was impressed by her website and reviews. Once we started emailing, I was blown away by her responsiveness. Liz asked lots of questions before and during the trial to ensure my look came out the way I wanted. I loved the way I looked and felt after both the trial and the wedding. The day of the wedding, she was all set up and ready to go when I got back home from the salon. We felt totally relaxed the morning of! I would highly recommend Liz as your makeup artist!
Liz was a dream to work with. She knew the perfect makeup to go with my vintage look, and I never felt more beautiful! Also, she did wonderful work with my partner who wanted only minimal makeup to make her skin ready for the photographs. My mom had a lot of fun working with her as well, and looked so beautiful. Liz was super professional and met us where we were getting our hair done, which made the process so fun and simple. She was very calm and fun to talk to, which really helped me with my pre-wedding jitters. I would very highly recommend her to anybody looking to have professional makeup done.
Liz did an AMAZING job on my and my mother’s makeup for my wedding. I have truly never felt more gorgeous in my life! Neither my mom nor I wear very much make up, and Liz really takes into account each personality, skin/face type, coloring, etc when doing make up. The result was better than I could have imagined. Liz is a very calming personality, and she was wonderful to have around on my wedding day. Liz was definitely worth every penny!