why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Laura Mercier
- Urban Decay
- Bobbi Brown
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
This is one vendor that will not add any additional stress to your big day. Liz answered every little question I had and found me a fantastic hair stylist! She has a calming personality and will not leave you disappointed! She is a must for your wedding and also take advantage of her great work for boudoir shoots, prom, rehearsal dinner, special anniversary dates and any other time you want to feel glamorous!
Liz did an AMAZING job on my and my mother’s makeup for my wedding. I have truly never felt more gorgeous in my life! Neither my mom nor I wear very much make up, and Liz really takes into account each personality, skin/face type, coloring, etc when doing make up. The result was better than I could have imagined. Liz is a very calming personality, and she was wonderful to have around on my wedding day. Liz was definitely worth every penny!
Liz did my makeup as well as two of my bridesmaids’ and we all looked fabulous. She did a great job of tailoring the look to each of our personal styles and coloring. She did me (very white, freckles and the whole bit), my maid of honor (half Filipina), and another bridesmaid (Korean) – all gorgeous. My poor maid of honor had a terrible bug bite that day that made her look like she had a black eye, but Liz covered it up flawlessly, and the end result was gorgeous.
Being a bride at 39 is a bit humbling, but when Liz was finished with me, I felt absolutely beautiful and glam. Liz did my makeup and my two teen daughters – they looked totally age appropriate and exactly like themselves. (My oldest asked for a retro look and she looked absolutely beautiful, and my 15 y.o. looked so natural and her big brown eyes just popped.) After a formal ceremony at 11am and then a rockin’ after party, I got back to our bridal suite at 1am (17 hours after application) and saw that not only did I still look fresh and my makeup still in place, my super sensitive skin never reacted to Liz’s makeup. Amazing!
I was so glad that Liz could be a part of our day! She was both friendly and professional, and I was thrilled with her work. My wife, our bridesmaids, and I do not wear a lot of makeup, so we all went to Liz with pretty vague ideas about what we wanted. Despite this, Liz was able to create looks that were exactly right for each of us. Our makeup lasted all day with no touch-ups, and our pictures looked spectacular. Hiring a makeup artist was a splurge for us, but absolutely worth it. I would recommend Liz to anyone!