why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz was the first and last makeup artist I considered for my wedding! When I started my search (about six months out), I was impressed by her website and reviews. Once we started emailing, I was blown away by her responsiveness. Liz asked lots of questions before and during the trial to ensure my look came out the way I wanted. I loved the way I looked and felt after both the trial and the wedding. The day of the wedding, she was all set up and ready to go when I got back home from the salon. We felt totally relaxed the morning of! I would highly recommend Liz as your makeup artist!
You were such a great highlight of our special day and your professionalism and expertise is truly remarkable. I’m in weddings regularly and rarely come across someone so competent and capable. I wish you were part of my daily routine – but having you help me feel pretty on my wedding day was really an honor.
Liz did my and my bridal party’s makeup at my wedding, and was awesome. Most importantly, she did great work. I am a very particular person (especially at my wedding), and I literally looked in the mirror when she was done and didn’t want a single thing changed. In addition to being really good at her job, she is also super cool. She is very calm, which I really appreciated. She is organized and professional, and has an attitude towards weddings and makeups that I really appreciated. I would recommend her without reservation.
Liz was referred to me through multiple sources, and after working with her, I can absolutely see why she was so highly recommended by other vendors I met. The day of the wedding Liz arrived on time and finished ahead of schedule. The way Liz did makeup was as if she has an intuitive sense for their personalities and style, and all of my ladies looked like the best versions of themselves. We also had so much FUN! Now, lets talk about my makeup. I literally wouldn’t have changed a thing. My makeup remained flawless all night. I drank, danced, and hugged, and it all stayed put. The value of not touching up your makeup on your wedding night is seriously priceless. I couldn’t more highly recommend Liz!
Before I chose a date, a venue, a dress, or made any wedding related decisions other than saying “yes!” when my partner proposed, I knew I wanted Liz Washer to do my make-up. She was perfect to work with: professional, funny, and calming. More importantly, she made me look and feel fabulous. The end result: an overwhelming desire to make eyes at myself in the mirror, giddy with appreciation of my own features expertly framed, enhanced, and highlighted. Liz is a fantastic make-up artist and the best gift I gave myself on my wedding day. I would recommend her (emphatically!) to any bride!