why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Before I chose a date, a venue, a dress, or made any wedding related decisions other than saying “yes!” when my partner proposed, I knew I wanted Liz Washer to do my make-up. She was perfect to work with: professional, funny, and calming. More importantly, she made me look and feel fabulous. The end result: an overwhelming desire to make eyes at myself in the mirror, giddy with appreciation of my own features expertly framed, enhanced, and highlighted. Liz is a fantastic make-up artist and the best gift I gave myself on my wedding day. I would recommend her (emphatically!) to any bride!
I was so glad that Liz could be a part of our day! She was both friendly and professional, and I was thrilled with her work. My wife, our bridesmaids, and I do not wear a lot of makeup, so we all went to Liz with pretty vague ideas about what we wanted. Despite this, Liz was able to create looks that were exactly right for each of us. Our makeup lasted all day with no touch-ups, and our pictures looked spectacular. Hiring a makeup artist was a splurge for us, but absolutely worth it. I would recommend Liz to anyone!
Liz is amazing. I have never looked – or felt – so beautiful in my life. That is quite a feat given that I am 50! Regardless, Liz’s talent was equally appreciated by my 19 year old daughter. Liz came highly recommended by my photographer and did not disappoint!
I found Liz through two of my friends who used her for their weddings. Liz is very friendly and professional, and captured what I was looking for. I never had airbrush done before, but it felt so light like I wasn’t wearing any makeup yet gave great coverage. I felt like me on my wedding day, as opposed to feeling like I had a face full of makeup. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup; Liz was very accommodating for my large group and brought another artist in to help so we didn’t have to start our makeup at the crack of dawn! One of my friends is recently engaged and already talked about how she plans to reach out to Liz since she loved my makeup. Overall I had a great experience and would highly recommend Liz!
Liz did an AMAZING job on my and my mother’s makeup for my wedding. I have truly never felt more gorgeous in my life! Neither my mom nor I wear very much make up, and Liz really takes into account each personality, skin/face type, coloring, etc when doing make up. The result was better than I could have imagined. Liz is a very calming personality, and she was wonderful to have around on my wedding day. Liz was definitely worth every penny!