why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
I have struggled with severe rosacea, psoriasis, broken capillaries, and sensitive yet oily skin for years, so I spent a great deal of time researching makeup options. From my first email with Liz, I knew she was the perfect makeup artist for me. Not only did she respond extremely quickly and professionally, she actually took the time to clearly address every single question I had. When Liz was done, I had the flawless skin of a model in a magazine, yet I felt as if I had just put on some lotion. I never wanted to wash it off! If you want makeup tailored to your features that will look perfect in every photo, applied by a calming professional, hire Liz!
I was extremely hesitant to hire a makeup artist, as I have had such poor experiences in the past – Liz is the first makeup artist who has ever actually listened to what I wanted instead of doing what she thought would look good. After the trial I hired her immediately! The day of the wedding, all of my bridesmaids couldn’t stop looking at themselves in the mirror – we ALL looked beautiful but still looked like ourselves. Liz is talented, professional, and best of all caters to each person’s individual style. I have already recommended her to people I know – she is amazing!!!
As a professional photographer and sometimes model, I’ve worked with a lot of makeup artists. I met Liz in the latter capacity and was totally blown away by her work. Liz was able to create something striking while still keeping it fresh, young and very natural looking. Liz made my skin look flawless. I admired Liz’s work so much that I got in touch after the shoot to set up a makeup lesson. I feel like I’ve always done a pretty good job with my makeup, but the tricks and insight Liz provided changed the way I did my makeup, and totally for the better. From the first makeup application to the lesson and shopping trip, I had a truly fabulous experience!
Before I chose a date, a venue, a dress, or made any wedding related decisions other than saying “yes!” when my partner proposed, I knew I wanted Liz Washer to do my make-up. She was perfect to work with: professional, funny, and calming. More importantly, she made me look and feel fabulous. The end result: an overwhelming desire to make eyes at myself in the mirror, giddy with appreciation of my own features expertly framed, enhanced, and highlighted. Liz is a fantastic make-up artist and the best gift I gave myself on my wedding day. I would recommend her (emphatically!) to any bride!
Liz made my entire bridal party look and feel like we were walking the red carpet! I work in the makeup industry and I am super picky about my makeup. I loved that she was able to make everyone all look totally fabulous, age appropriate and comfortable. She didn’t overwhelm but she wasn’t afraid to go a bit more bold for me (the only “regular” makeup wearer of the bunch). I was scared that the makeup would rub off or “melt” and I had no reason to doubt! I looked as good at 4 am as I did at my first look at 2 pm!