why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Laura Mercier
- Urban Decay
- Bobbi Brown
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz did a great job! The makeup was exactly as we had discussed. It was a hot day and lots of dancing… and the makeup lasted all night long. She made me look like the flawless bride I wanted to be. My entire wedding party was very pleased. I would definitely recommend!
Liz is amazing. I have never looked – or felt – so beautiful in my life. That is quite a feat given that I am 50! Regardless, Liz’s talent was equally appreciated by my 19 year old daughter. Liz came highly recommended by my photographer and did not disappoint!
Liz was a dream to work with. She knew the perfect makeup to go with my vintage look, and I never felt more beautiful! Also, she did wonderful work with my partner who wanted only minimal makeup to make her skin ready for the photographs. My mom had a lot of fun working with her as well, and looked so beautiful. Liz was super professional and met us where we were getting our hair done, which made the process so fun and simple. She was very calm and fun to talk to, which really helped me with my pre-wedding jitters. I would very highly recommend her to anybody looking to have professional makeup done.
Liz, I can’t thank you enough for the FABULOUS job that you did!!!! My friends absolutely LOVED you!!! My one friend Colleen has been in literally 9 weddings this summer and she said that you were by far the best person she has had do her make-up!!! They all want you to live with them so you can make them beautiful everyday! As for me I didn’t wash my face until Tuesday LOL!! Look forward to needing a make-up artist again just so I can call you up!!! Thank you a million for everything!!!!!
I found Liz through two of my friends who used her for their weddings. Liz is very friendly and professional, and captured what I was looking for. I never had airbrush done before, but it felt so light like I wasn’t wearing any makeup yet gave great coverage. I felt like me on my wedding day, as opposed to feeling like I had a face full of makeup. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup; Liz was very accommodating for my large group and brought another artist in to help so we didn’t have to start our makeup at the crack of dawn! One of my friends is recently engaged and already talked about how she plans to reach out to Liz since she loved my makeup. Overall I had a great experience and would highly recommend Liz!