why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz came highly recommended & I knew it would be a match as soon as I met her. She asked how I wanted to look, and even though I did an awful job of explaining, she went to work, and afterward, I sighed with relief, looking at my own reflection in the mirror. She made me look like ME! (except slightly enhanced) I knew I could trust her the day of the wedding. She did such a wonderful job with all my girls and moms. Everything was very natural, meaning they were recognizable. Liz has a real eye for what looks good on people, and is very trustworthy. I had an all day wedding and the makeup stayed put all day, dancing and crying and all!
Liz was a dream to work with. She knew the perfect makeup to go with my vintage look, and I never felt more beautiful! Also, she did wonderful work with my partner who wanted only minimal makeup to make her skin ready for the photographs. My mom had a lot of fun working with her as well, and looked so beautiful. Liz was super professional and met us where we were getting our hair done, which made the process so fun and simple. She was very calm and fun to talk to, which really helped me with my pre-wedding jitters. I would very highly recommend her to anybody looking to have professional makeup done.
After a very bad makeup trial with someone else, I had given up and decided to do my own makeup. My photographer, though, strongly recommended Liz and I am so glad I gave her a try. Liz’s makeup is flawless, she is a natural at putting everyone around her at ease and she really listens to her clients. I was married during the July heat wave – outside – and my makeup was flawless the entire day! Me & my bridesmaids aren’t normally makeup people & were nervous about looking too ‘done’ but the makeup looked natural and each of us were incredibly pleased with our look. I would recommend her to anyone!
Liz was incredible! From the makeup trial to the wedding day itself and all the crazy emails I sent in between she was professional, patient, understanding, personable, and friendly. She listened to my vision, understood the theme of my wedding (Victorian), and pulled off exactly what I was hoping for: Hollywood classy with a touch of smoky eye. Nothing too over the top but a bit more than the typical bride request. Liz simply nailed it! She also made my mother look like a Hollywood star from the 50’s! It literally brought me to tears to see my mother so naturally beautiful!
Liz did a fantastic job! She really listened to the style of make up everyone wanted. Everyone looked beautiful, natural, and most importantly, they all felt comfortable wearing it. My mother was hesitant about having her make up done at first, but ended up being so glad that she did. She keeps saying that she would like Liz to do her make up again whenever she has another wedding or event to go to. A bridesmaid who has been in multiple weddings within the last year said that she liked Liz’s work the best. My partner and I keep saying that we wish we knew how to apply make up like Liz does. All such wonderful signs of Liz’s work! We feel so lucky that she was part of our wedding day!