why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Temptu Pro
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Eve Pearl
- Laura Mercier
- MAC Pro
- Urban Decay
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Fortunate Face Minerals
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
This is one vendor that will not add any additional stress to your big day. Liz answered every little question I had and found me a fantastic hair stylist! She has a calming personality and will not leave you disappointed! She is a must for your wedding and also take advantage of her great work for boudoir shoots, prom, rehearsal dinner, special anniversary dates and any other time you want to feel glamorous!
Liz was recommended to me by my wedding photographers and I’m so happy she was available for my wedding! From my first inquiry I knew she was going to be awesome! She was very responsive and even asked for some photos to gave her an idea of my weeding inspiration. At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and timeless! The morning of my wedding Liz was right on time even a little early. Everyone looked amazing and they couldn’t believe how natural the airbrush looked! I was so calm all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. Our makeup looked great all night long with hardly a touchup. I can’t recommend Liz enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does. If you’re thinking of booking Liz, act quick before she gets booked up!
Liz, I can’t thank you enough for the FABULOUS job that you did!!!! My friends absolutely LOVED you!!! My one friend Colleen has been in literally 9 weddings this summer and she said that you were by far the best person she has had do her make-up!!! They all want you to live with them so you can make them beautiful everyday! As for me I didn’t wash my face until Tuesday LOL!! Look forward to needing a make-up artist again just so I can call you up!!! Thank you a million for everything!!!!!
Liz did an absolutely flawless job on my wedding make-up! I got married on one of the hottest days of the summer, but my make-up stayed looking fresh and beautiful the entire day and night. I didn’t have any sweating or melting make-up and my face never got shiny! It was amazing. I’m so glad I used Liz because she is so easy going, she comes right to your house on the day of the event, and she makes you feel totally comfortable. I highly recommend her!
Don’t hesitate – if you’re thinking about booking Liz for your wedding do it now! She is fantastic and books up fast! Liz did a wonderful job. Even my husband who usually doesn’t like makeup said that my makeup was perfect. Liz applied individual false lashes which really made my eyes pop! She did a wonderful job on my mom and bridesmaids – each one requested something different and she tailored each look to their requests. She really can do anything, you just have to communicate what you want and you will not be disappointed. She uses airbrush makeup that somehow evens you out without looking heavy at all. Highly recommended!!!