why choose airbrush?
- It’s VERY lightweight and natural-looking. The fine mist created by the pressurized air allows me to use only a few drops of foundation for your whole face, achieving your desired level of coverage with minimal product. This keeps your skin looking natural, but flawless.
- It’s long-lasting. I use a water- and transfer-resistant makeup that can withstand tears, sweat, and won’t smear on your new spouse. It can even cover birthmarks, hyperpigmentation, and tattoos (but only if desired!) And at the end of the day, it washes off easily.
- It’s fast! I especially recommend airbrush for bridal parties because it is perfectly blended the moment it is applied to your skin (that means less time spent per face). Airbrush is the fastest and most effective way to achieve a radiant, perfected complexion.
- It photographs beautifully. Airbrush is one of the preferred makeup methods for high-definition film, photography and television for a reason: the fine mist of color is even and blended, with no harsh lines, making it virtually invisible on-screen and to the naked eye. That means your makeup won’t be obvious in close-up photos, or in person, no matter what the lighting conditions. It’s a great choice for people who don’t want to look like they’re wearing much makeup.
- It suits everyone. Airbrush makeup looks amazing no matter your age or skin color, and can be custom-blended for a perfect match.
- It’s gentle. Because it only skims the surface of the skin (without getting pushed into pores), airbrush makeup is suitable for sensitive skin, and is oil- and fragrance-free.
in my kit:
I use professional, HD-rated products (including pro-only items you won’t find at the drugstore or mall) and do not limit myself to one line, in order to get the best and most personalized results for my clients. All of my makeup and tools are kept impeccably clean. Here are some of the brands I prefer:
- Make Up For Ever
- Face Atelier
- Laura Mercier
- Urban Decay
- Bobbi Brown
Want to Find Out if I'm Available For Your Date?
Liz is simply fantastic. I was literally a blank slate for her to work with because I have a hair loss disorder and do not have any eyelashes or eyebrows. Liz brought out my best features and made me look absolutely fantastic and still like myself. My lashes and brows looked entirely natural and held up all night. Liz is talented, punctual, kind, and professional – she calmed my bridal jitters and even gave me a touch-up goodie bag! I never needed it because my makeup, including the false lashes, held up all night through tears, laughter, and lots of dancing!
Liz was a pleasure to work with. Having her do makeup at my wedding was one of the first (and best!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. Liz is a true professional, and has a passion for her work. If you’re thinking about hiring her, go for it – but book early because she is in demand! Highly recommended.
Liz came highly recommended & I knew it would be a match as soon as I met her. She asked how I wanted to look, and even though I did an awful job of explaining, she went to work, and afterward, I sighed with relief, looking at my own reflection in the mirror. She made me look like ME! (except slightly enhanced) I knew I could trust her the day of the wedding. She did such a wonderful job with all my girls and moms. Everything was very natural, meaning they were recognizable. Liz has a real eye for what looks good on people, and is very trustworthy. I had an all day wedding and the makeup stayed put all day, dancing and crying and all!
Liz is so amazing! I never ended up doing a trial with her, my schedule and flexibility just did not allow me to, but she had such wonderful raving reviews that I trusted it would be ok. And all her reviews were so right! She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. Even before I met her, through all my email exchanges with her, she was so professional and so nice! I highly recommend using Liz, you will be so happy that you did!
Liz is amazing. I have never looked – or felt – so beautiful in my life. That is quite a feat given that I am 50! Regardless, Liz’s talent was equally appreciated by my 19 year old daughter. Liz came highly recommended by my photographer and did not disappoint!